Quality & Process Manager
Alvest Equipment Services (AES), a newly established company in 2018 within the Alvest Group, offers a full range of services dedicated to airport ground support equipment (GSE).
These services include equipment rental (short or long term), fleet management and pooling of equipment, maintenance services, refurbishment and sale of second-hand equipment, as well as tailor-made consulting. Through all its activities, AES contributes to making the airport sector more sustainable and less fossil fuel intensive.
In line with its strategy to deliver quality services, AES is creating a position of Quality and Process Manager (QPM) who will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
The position is based in MONTLOUIS SUR LOIRE (37). This position will progressively increase in importance with an international and strategic dimension.
You will be responsible for the development of a quality assurance manual and for obtaining ISO 9001 certification for AES France in close collaboration with each of the managers of the activities concerned.
You will be in charge of:
– Conducting audits and analysing the needs and constraints for each of the sites.
– Mapping and modelling of all processes
– To develop a documentation of each process by integrating a “How To” documentation based on our ERP (EAM from INFOR)
– Define a training plan for the process
– Formalise the training materials, in collaboration with the group’s departments
– Train new employees, in France and internationally
In a second phase, your mission will naturally extend to all entities and to the creation of a dynamic of continuous improvement of the processes, methods and tools of our activity
To do this, you will be responsible for
– Deploying the standards in all AES entities (USA, Middle East, UK, Costa Rica, Brazil to date)
– Achieving ISO 9001 qualification for all AES entities
– Set up a Quality Process Lead network in each of our entities
– Lead a Quality Process Network
– Guarantee the conformity of processes and the achievement of customer commitments in conjunction with operational staff and pilots
– Maintain and improve the quality system
– Ensure a permanent watch in our field
– Train new employees
Qualifications and experience required
– Master/ Engineering diploma in quality management (or equivalent)
– 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position
– Fluent English
– SIX SIGMA Black Belt (or equivalent) would be a plus
– Progressive position with an international dimension