Data Fleet Administrator
Alvest Equipment Services (AES), a company recently created in 2018 within the Alvest group, offers a full range of services dedicated to airport ground support equipment (GSE).
These services include equipment rental (short or long term), fleet management and pooling of equipment, maintenance services, refurbishment and sale of used equipment. , as well as tailor-made advice.
Through all of its activities, AES contributes to making the airport sector leaner and greaner.
In line with its strategy of delivering quality services, AES is recruiting its fleet data manager who will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
The position is based in FRANCE – MONTLOUIS SUR LOIRE (37)
The AES Fleet Data Manager will be in charge of:
– Maintain data accuracy in our ERP (EAM from INFOR)
– Set up all the necessary data for fleet maintenance monitoring:
o the various vehicles of the Fleet
o the corresponding maintenance plans
or lists of materials and parts needed
– Set up and monitor manufacturer modification campaigns on the fleet in collaboration with manufacturers, customers, and after-sales services
– Extract and present data in a way that facilitates decision-making processes
Qualifications and experience required
– Higher National Diploma, bachelor in industrial data processing
– Autonomy, Rigor
– Fluent English and French
– Technical knowledge and curiosity (Maintenance would be a plus)
– Excel knowledge (macros would be a plus)